Performance Marketing Manager
SeedLegals is on a mission to help startups get funded in a fraction of the time and cost.
We’re taking on the old school legal industry and putting money back into the pockets of startups. We do this by empowering founders with all the tools, knowledge and legals they need to get funded.
In just over 2 years, we’ve onboarded over 10,000 startups, with 1 in 12 UK funding rounds now closing on SeedLegals.com.
We ensure our customers and their investors have everything they need to close their deal online. No law firms. No accountants. All the legals are generated and signed directly on SeedLegals, saving thousands and legal fees and months in legal paperwork.
Notable investors and accelerators we’ve worked with include Fuel Ventures, Forward Partners, Zinc VC, Bethnal Green Ventures and Episode 1.
We’ve also closed several rounds, including our own Series A led by Index Ventures. All closed on SeedLegals, of course!
We are looking for a digital marketing specialist to take on the challenge of continuing our rapid growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Owning, developing and implementing SeedLegals’ paid acquisition and remarketing strategy with a strong initial focus on content marketing via Paid Social (LinkedIn) and Adwords.
- Working with the Head of Growth to design and implement lead nurture funnels and user journeys across Paid channels.
- Define and develop our attribution models and allocate our marketing investment to the most impactful channels.
- Analyze, evaluate, and optimize performance of PPC campaigns.
- Iterate and improve the performance of SeedLegals landing pages, with support from our content, design and product teams.
- Stay on top of the latest trends and tech in digital marketing, staying on the look out for new opportunities to improve our ROI.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A curious, data driven with results-orientated mindset
- 3+ years performance marketing experience
- Advanced Google Analytics and Adwords
- Solid understanding of B2B SaaS marketing principles
- Solid understanding personas, customer journeys and conversion tracking
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems - Hubspot a plus
You’ll fit in perfectly if you’re able to deliver results with little supervision, able to use your own initiative and not skip over the detail.
You’ll be working in a small team and will be given responsibility from week one. We’re looking for a strong candidate to join us in innovating the startup funding industry!
Our team of 30 is based in Holborn, London. So long as you’ve got the skills for the job, even if you don’t fit all requirements exactly, we’d love to hear from you!