Growth Hacker & Marketing Associate
SeedLegals is on a mission to help startups get funded in a fraction of the time and cost.
We’re taking on the old school legal industry and putting money back into the pockets of startups. We do this by empowering founders with all the tools, knowledge and legals they need to get funded.
In just over 2 years, we’ve onboarded over 10,000 startups, with 1 in 12 UK funding rounds now closing on SeedLegals.com.
We ensure our customers and their investors have everything they need to close their deal online. No law firms. No accountants. All the legals are generated and signed directly on SeedLegals, saving thousands and legal fees and months in legal paperwork.
Notable investors and accelerators we’ve worked with include Fuel Ventures, Forward Partners, Zinc VC, Angel Investment Network and Episode 1.
We’ve also closed several rounds of funding from investors including Seedcamp, Kima and Index Ventures. All closed on SeedLegals, of course!
We are looking for a generalist junior marketer to take on the challenge of continuing our rapid growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving forward our operations, working within a small tight-knit team to plan and launch new campaigns.
- Writing communications for our community and customers
- Managing our social media channels
- Driving incremental gains in our search presence through content creation, outreach and backlinks acquisition
- Executing new creative ways to increase user acquisition
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Excited by the prospect of being part of something huge
- Passionate about startups, tech and growth
- A curious self starter who is resourceful and organised with a get it done attitude
- Flexible in how they work - being part of a busy startup means that you will need to prioritise and manage many ongoing tasks
- A natural problem solver who is driven by data
- Confident communicating the different stakeholders in our business
- Proficient in Google Drive - especially Sheets/Excel and able to pick up new ways of working quickly
Preferred but not essential experience:
- Working with email marketing
- Writing online content for blogs or social media
You’ll fit in perfectly if you’re able to deliver results with little supervision, able to use your own initiative and not skip over the detail.
You’ll be working in a small team and will be given responsibility from week one, with plenty of learning and training provided along the way. We’re looking for a strong candidate to join us in innovating the startup funding industry!
Our team of 30 is based in Holborn, London. So long as you’ve got the skills for the job, even if you don’t fit all requirements exactly, we’d love to hear from you!