Startup Sales Manager
Love start ups? Look no further... We are looking for an exceptional individual to help us transform startup fundraising.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, this is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing team. Speaking directly to startup founders each day, you will be responsible for growing our customer base and revenues.
- You will own the end to end sales process - from prospecting to closing / onboarding customers.
- Demonstrating the benefits of our platform to UK founders via video call and F2F meetings.
- Responsible for identifying upsell and cross sell opportunities, and other ways to help SeedLegals grow.
This role would be suitable for somebody with at least 12 months' experience in a sales role.
- You have a track record of meeting (and exceeding!) targets in a B2B sales role.
- You have a genuine passion for entrepreneurship and innovation, and are excited by the opportunity to interact with startup founders every day.
- Excited by change, and able to excel in a fast paced environment.
- Experience working with (or at) early stage companies, or within the startup community.
- Phenomenal communication skills.
- Outstanding time management skills, and the ability to multitask.
You’ll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe, and joining a top notch team.
- You’ll get responsibility (and plenty of it!).
- Performance related bonus.
- 28 days annual leave (includes bank holidays)
- Professional development.
- Learning, development and networking opportunities
- Great offices with free fruit and coffee, overlooking the gorgeous gardens at Lincolns Inn Fields.
- Contributory pension.
- Free lunches on Fridays :)